ISDN and broadband ISDN with frame relay and ATM (4th ed' 98)
Author: STALLINGS WilliamLanguage: Anglais
Subject for ISDN and broadband ISDN with frame relay and ATM ...:
Approximative price 69.52 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of STALLINGS William
542 p. · 18.5x24.5 cm · Hardback
I. DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS FUNDAMENTALS
2. Digital Transmission
3. Line Coding and the Subscriber Line
4. Communication Networks
II. INTEGRATED SERVICE DIGITAL NETWORKS
5. ISDN Overview
6. ISDN Interfaces and Functions
7. ISDN Physical Layer
8. ISDN Data Link Layer
9. ISDN Network Layer
10. ISDN Services
11. Signaling System Number
III. FRAME RELAY
12. Frame Relay Protocols and Services
13. Frame Relay Congestion Control
IV. BROADBAND ISDN
14. Broadband ISDN Architecture
Broadband ISDN Protocols
V. ASYNCHRONOUS TRANSFER MODE
15. ATM Protocols
16. ATM Traffic and Congestion Control
Appendix A. Flow Control, Error Detection, and Error Control
Appendix B. The OSI Reference Model
- Presents the most complete and authoritative exploration of ISDN available in a text of this kind.
- Provides thorough coverage of Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) including the new technology, standards, and other developments in this leading-edge area.
- Provides a discussion of frame relay that incorporates the most important advances in both technology and standards in this area crucial to ISDN and private networks.
- Provides a full treatment of standards, the key determining factor in ISDN and B-ISDN. Students will gain a valuable understanding of the various standards, including, among others:
- ITU-T recommendations.
- Frame Relay Forum specifications.
- ATM Forum specifications.
- Contains a wealth of pedagogical features (e.g. homework problems, g