The Merck index (15th Ed.)
Author: O'NEIL Maryadele J.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 130.80 €
In Print (Delivery period: 13 days).Add to cart the livre of O'NEIL Maryadele J.
2708 p. · 17.6x24.8 cm · Hardback
The Merck Index is the definitive reference work for scientists and professionals looking for authoritative information on chemicals, drugs and biologicals. It has been the leading source of information on chemical compounds for generations of scientists and professionals, selling over one million copies since its publication in 1889.
The Merck Index contains over 10,000 monographs with information relating to compounds of significance in research, commerce and environmental impact. The 15th edition, is fully revised and updated and comes with one year’s free personal access to The Merck Index Online.
• Over 500 new monographs in the 15th edition
• Over 35% of the existing entries significantly updated
• Over 1000 new structures
• Over 10,000 monographs cover more than 18,000 compounds with 50,000 synonyms
• Molecular weights recalculated with the latest IUPAC standards
• New table showing non-proprietary name stems
• Revised Periodic Table and Atomic Weight Tables