Introduction to scientific computing : a matrix vector approach using matlab
Author: VAN LOANLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Introduction to scientific computing : a matrix vector...:
Approximative price 77.27 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of VAN LOAN
368 p. · 24.1x19.7 cm · Hardback
- 1. Power Tools of the Trade.
2. Polynomial Interpolation.
3. Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation.
4. Numerical Integration.
5. Matrix Computations.
6. Linear Systems.
7. The QR and Cholesky Factorizations.
8. Nonlinear Equations and Optimization.
9. The Initial Value Problem.
- NEW-Upgraded to a MATLAB 5 level.
- NEW-Approximately 60 new problems.
- NEW-New sections on structure arrays, cell arrays, and how to produce more informative plots (Ch. 1).
- NEW-A brief treatment of trigonometric interpolation (Ch. 2)-A follow-up FFT solution to the problem is provided in Ch. 5).
- NEW-A brief discussion of sparse arrays (Ch. 5).
- Permits a limited study of sparse methods for linear equations and least