Atlas of Small Parts Ultrasound (4th Ed.)
with Color Flow Imaging
Author: Srivastava PKLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Atlas of Small Parts Ultrasound:
Approximative price 349.35 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Srivastava PK
980 p. · 21.6x27.9 cm · Hardback
Fifteen section present more than 3500 high resolution sonographic images in the eye and orbit, face, salivary gland, gastrointestinal system, prostate, genitalia, peripheral chest, and much more.
The book has been completely rewritten and includes new chapters on face, sperm transport system, ambiguous genitalia and intersex. More than 70% of the images have been replaced with new images using 3D multiplanar tomographic ultrasound imaging.
Each topic covers both common and less common pathologies, and CT and MRI images are also included to enhance understanding.
- Chapter 2: Face
- Chapter 3: Thyroid
- Chapter 4: Neck
- Chapter 5: Salivary Gland
- Chapter 6: Cranial Ultrasound
- Chapter 7: Peripheral Chest
- Chapter 8: Breast
- Chapter 9: Gastrointestinal System
- Chapter 10: Prostate
- Chapter 11: Sperm Transport System
- Chapter 12: Scrotum and Testes
- Chapter 13: Ambiguous Genitalia and Intersex
- Chapter 14: Penis
- Chapter 15: Anterior Abdominal Wall