Authors: SHAH Sejal, MAHESHWARI Sunita, SURESH PVLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of SHAH Sejal, MAHESHWARI Sunita, SURESH PV
234 p. · Paperback
Beginning with an introduction to foetal echocardiography, guidelines for performing a foetal echocardiogram, and indications and timing, the following sections discuss different foetal cardiac defects, including arrhythmias and heart failure.
The final chapters provide in depth discussion on genetics and congenital heart disease (CHD), and the management of pregnancy after foetal CHD diagnosis. Each topic concludes with a summary and key points and is further enhanced by clinical images.
- 1. Basics of Fetal Echocardiography
- 2. General Guidelines for Performing Fetal Echocardiogram
- 3. Indications and Timing of Fetal Echocardiography
- 4. How to Perform a Normal Fetal Echocardiogram: A Practical Guide
- 5. Fetal Cardiac Defects
- 6. Pitfalls in Fetal Echocardiography
- 7. Fetal Arrhythmias: Evaluation and Management
- 8. Fetal Heart Failure
- 9. Fetal Cardiac Interventions
- 10. Genetics and Congenital Heart Disease
- 11. Management of Pregnancy after Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital Heart Disease
- 12. Does Prenatal Detection of Heart Disease Improve the Outcome?
Trainees and Clinicians in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Foetal Medicine and Paediatric Cardiology
Consultant Paediatric and Foetal Cardiologist, Rx Dx Clinic, Rainbow Children’s Hospital, MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sunita Maheshwari ABP ABPC
Paediatric Cardiologist and E-Teacher, Teleradiology Solutions and Rx Dx Clinic, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
SPV Suresh MD DM
Senior Consultant and Head, Department of Paediatric Cardiology, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India