Stuttering (5th Ed.)
Author: Guitar BarryLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Stuttering:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Guitar Barry
376 p. · 21.3x27.6 cm · Paperback
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! The latest findings in genetics, epigenetics, brain imaging, sensory-motor control, language, and emotion provides students with an up-to-date view of stuttering.
- NEW CHAPTER! A new chapter on Learning explains how stuttering develops, covers the key elements of treatment at different ages, and details the effects of classical, operant, and avoidance conditioning.
- NEW! The author’s theoretical perspective is expanded and connected to rationales for treatment.
- NEW! Expanded coverage includes multicultural considerations in assessment and the latest treatment procedures for working with school-age, adolescent, and adult clients.
- NEW! Additional online videos of children and adults illustrate evaluation and treatment procedures.
- UPDATED! An enhanced array of online resources includes PowerPoint slides, an expanded test bank, a student quiz bank, and classroom/patient handouts.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more