Textbook of General Anatomy
with Systemic Anatomy, Radiological Anatomy, Medical Genetics
Author: Devi V SubhadraLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Textbook of General Anatomy :
Approximative price 43.17 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Devi V Subhadra
282 p. · 17.1x24.1 cm · Paperback
This book is a practical guide to general anatomy for undergraduate medical students.
Divided into fourteen chapters, the comprehensive text covers systemic and radiological anatomy, and medical genetics.
Beginning with an introduction to the field and an explanation of body tissue organisation, each of the following chapters discusses the anatomy of a different body system.
The book concludes with cadaveric dissection and a selection of multiple choice questions on general anatomy to assist revision and learning.
The textbook is highly illustrated with diagrams, flowcharts and tables and features clinical cases from the author’s own experience.
- Practical guide to general anatomy for undergraduate medical students
- Covers all systems of the body
- Includes multiple choice questions to assist revision
- Highly illustrated with diagrams, flowcharts and tables
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Anatomy
- Chapter 2: Levels of Organization and Tissues of the Body
- Chapter 3: Introduction to Skin and Fascia
- Chapter 4: Introduction to Skeletal System/Osteology
- Chapter 5: Introduction to Muscular System/Myology
- Chapter 6: Introduction to joints/Arthrology
- Chapter 7: Introduction to Blood Vascular System/Angiology
- Chapter 8: Introduction to Lymphatic System
- Chapter 9: Introduction to Nervous System/Neurology
- Chapter 10: Introduction to Organ Systems/Splanchnology
- Chapter 11: Introduction to Radiological Anatomy
- Chapter 12: Introduction to Surface Anatomy
- Chapter 13: Introduction to Cadaveric Dissection
- Chapter 14: Multiple Choice Questions in Gross Anatomy
V Subhadra Devi MS
Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women; Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences University; Ex-Vice Principal, Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
These books may interest you
Exam-Oriented Practical Anatomy 56.30 €