8051 microcontrollers : hardware, software and interfacing (2nd ed' 98)
Author: STEWARTLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 68.41 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of STEWART
368 p. · 23.5x17.4 cm · Hardback
- 1. Architecture of a Microcomputer.
2. The 8051 Single-Chip Microcontroller.
3. Interfacing: Hardware and Software.
4. The Basics of 8051 C Programming.
5. 8051 C Programming Examples.
6. State Machines and Interrupt Timing.
7. System Design Techniques.
- Provides extensive discussion of device characteristics as well as many typical interfaces, such as RS-232 and IEEE-488.
- Offers extensive coverage of system design techniques.
- Provides abundant programming examples both in assembly language and in C throughout.
- All examples were compiled and tested using the C compiler made by Franklin Software, Inc. - which provides a free evaluation version on the web site.
- A disk - packaged with the text - contains all the code examples in the text, together with a free 8051 cross-assembler and documentation.