Advances in Chemical Engineering
Author: MARIN Guy B.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 236.94 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of MARIN Guy B.
300 p. · 16.5x24 cm · Hardback
A first contribution by W.H. Green Jr. sets the scene. The author advocates a paradigm shift in chemical kinetics from "postdictive" to predictive models.
The contribution from the Politecnico di Milano reports on the tremendous experience accumulated over the years in the field of steam cracking, one of the largest scale production processes of the petrochemical industry. The Russian school of chemical kinetics is represented by a chapter on oxidation of alkanes, this contribution addresses more "philosophical" issues. The last chapter gives an indication of the state-of-the-art in an industrial environment.
* Provides original reviews
* Presents leading chemical engineers as authors
* Reviews state-of-the-art developments
- Chapter 2 Mario Dente, Giulia Bozzano, Tiziano Faravelli, Alessandro Marongiu, Sauro Pierucci and Eliseo Ranzi "Kinetic modeling of pyrolysis processes in gas and condensed phase"
- Chapter 3 Mikhail Sinev, Vladimir Arutyunov, Andrey Romanets "Kinetic Models of C1-C4 ALKAnE Oxidation as Applied to Processing of Hydrocarbon Gases: Principles, Approaches and Developments"
- Chapter 4 Pierre Galtier "KINETIC METHODS in PETROLEUM PROCESS ENGINEERING"