Advances in Organometallic Chemistry
Author: West Robert C.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 222.62 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of West Robert C.
380 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
This book is an essential reference work for the academic and industrial chemist and will provide up-to-date material at the cutting edge of chemistry research.
* In basic research, organometallics have contributed inter alia to:
* Metal cluster chemistry
* Surface chemistry
* The stabilization of highly reactive species by metal coordination
* Chiral synthesis
* The formulation of multiple bonds between carbon and the other elements and between the elements themselves
* Metal organic compounds of calcium, strontium, and barium in chemical vapor deposition
* 17- and 19-electron organometallic complexes
* Halocarbonyl complexes of molybdenum and tungsten
* Substituent effects in metallacene chemistry