Developing essential study skills
Author: PAYNELanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 62.86 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of PAYNE
336 p. · Paperback
1. Learning to learn.
2. Managing stress and time.
3. Group working skills.
4. Finding information.
5. Reading for study.
6. Taking notes.
7. Working with numbers.
PART II: ASSESSMENT SKILLS
8. Essay writing.
9. Writing reports and dissertations.
10. Case studies.
- An abundance of activities appear throughout each chapter encouraging the students to actively build up their skills as they progress through the book.
- Written in a lively style likely to appeal to an undergraduate audience.
- Concepts are clearly expressed and illustrated with diagrams throughout.
These books may interest you
Practical Skills in Biology 49.42 €