Encyclopedia of Marine Mammals (2nd Ed.)
Author: PERRIN William F.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 145.45 €
Reprinting (Reprinting)Add to cart the livre of PERRIN William F.
1316 p. · 22x28 cm · Hardback
* More than 20% NEW MATERIAL includes articles on Climate Change, Pacific White-sided Dolphins, Sociobiology, Habitat Use, Feeding Morphology and more
* Over 260 articles on the individual species with topics ranging from anatomy and behavior, to conservation, exploitation and the impact of global climate change on marine mammals
* New color illustrations show every species and document topical articles
FROM THE FIRST EDITION
“This book is so good...a bargain, full of riches...packed with fascinating up to date information. I recommend it unreservedly it to individuals, students, and researchers, as well as libraries".
- Richard M. Laws, MARINE MAMMALS SCIENCE
"...establishes a solid and satisfying foundation for current study and future exploration"
- Ronald J. Shusterman, SCIENCE