Essence of consumer behaviour
Author: BLYTHELanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 63.98 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of BLYTHE
150 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
- The Importance of Understanding Consumer Behaviour.
- Goals and Incentives.
- Uncertainty and Post-Purchase Dissonance.
- Personality and Self-Concept.
- Perception and Learning Attitudes.
- Peer and Reference Groups.
- New and Repeat Buying.
- High-Involvement Purchasing Behaviour.
- Buyer Behaviour in Services Markets.
- Buying and the Marketing Mix.
- The first half of the book covers basic psychological and sociological theory.
- The second half covers the practicalities of using the knowledge about how consumers make decisions.
- The book takes a marketing approach to the subject, rather than a behavioural sciences type approach.
- Written to fit a one-semester course of twelve weeks. Each chapter has an overview, summmary and list of references / further reading.