Essentials of psychological testing, 5th ed 90, bound
Author: CRONBACHLanguage: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of CRONBACH
1. Who uses tests? And for what purposes?
2. Varieties of Tests and Test Interpretations.
3. Administering Tests.
4. Scores and Score Conversions.
5. How to Judge Tests and Validation.
6. How to Judge Tests: Reliability and Other Qualities.
Part II: Tests of Abilities.
7. General Ability: Appraisal Methods.
8. The Meanings of General Ability.
9. Influences on Intellectual Development.
10. Multiple Abilities and Their Role in Conselling.
11. Personal Selection.
Part III: Measures of Typical Responses.
12. Interest Inventories.
13. General Problems in Studying Personality.
14. Personality Measurement through Self-Report.
15. Judgements and Systematic Observations.
16. Inferences from Performance.
These books may interest you
Model-Based Testing EssentialsGuide to the ISTQB® Certified Model-Based Tester - Foundation Level 83.62 €
Assessment Essentials 46.36 €