Coordinators: Baram Tallie Z., Shinnar ShlomoLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Febrile Seizures:
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre
500 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Hardback
* New imaging tools and emerging data, visualizing effects of febrile seizures on the brain
* New genetic methodologies
* The use of animal models to permit scientific analysis of the electrophysiology and molecular biology of the seizure.
* First book on febrile seizures in over 20 years!
* Broad spectrum of approaches, from genetic and epidemiological to bench research using animal models and in vitro single-cell patch-clamp methods
* Comprehensive update of the topic, written by world leaders in the field
* Novel and newly discovered information based on up-to the minute methods
* Engaging style, accessible to the clinician, researcher, and educated parent
1, Carl E Stafstrom, The Incidence and prevalence of febrile seizures
2, Peter R. Camfield , Antecedents and risk factors for febrile seizures
3, Anne T. Berg, Recurrent febrile seizures
4, Deborah Hirtz, Cognitive outcome of febrile seizures
5, Allen W. Hauser, Febrile seizures and the risk for epilepsy
5, Dale C. Hesdoffer, Febrile seizures and the risk for epilepsy
6, Frederick Andermann, Do febrile seizures promote temporal lobe epilepsy? Retrospective studies
7 Shlomo, Shinnar, Do febrile seizures lead to temporal lobe epilepsy: prospective and epidemiological studies?
8, Darrell Lewis, Do prolonged febrile seizures inure the hippocampus? Human MRI studies
9 Tallie Z. Baram, Do prolonged febrile seizures injure hippocampal neurons? Insights from animal models
9, Roland Bender, Do prolonged febrile seizures injure hippocampal neurons? Insights from animal models
10, Ellen S Sperber, Do effects of febrile seizures differ in normal and abnormal brain?
11, Frances E. Jensen, Why does the developing brain demonstrate heightened susceptibility to febrile and other provoked seizures?
11, Russell M. Sanchez, Why does the developing brain demonstrate heightened susceptibility to febrile and other provoked seizures?
12, Tamas Bartfai, Mechanism of fever and febrile seizures: Putative role of the interleukin -1 system
13, Tallie Z. Baram, Animal models for febrile seizures
14, Ivan Soltesz, Effects of prolonged FS in the infant rat model: in Vitro Electrophysiology
15 Tallie Z. Baram, Do prolonged febrile seizures in an immature rat model cause epilepsy?
16, Céline Dubé, Do prolonged febrile seizures in an immature rat model cause epilepsy?
17, Robert S Fisher, Neurophysiology of Febrile Seizures
18, Gregory L Holmes, The genetics of Febrile Seizures
19, N. Paul, Rosman, Evaluation and current diagnostic tools for a child with febrile seizures
20, Finn Ursin Knudsen, Practical management approaches in simple and complex febrile seizures
21, Christine O'Dell, What do we tell parents of a child with simple or complex febrile seizures?
22, Shlomo Shinnar, Human data; what do we know about FS and what further information is needed to determine treatment.
23, Tallie Z Baram, Mechanisms and outcomes of FS: what do we know and what needs studying
These books may interest you
Models of Seizures and Epilepsy 182.55 €
Frontiers in Pediatric Neurolog 75.21 €