Foundation design (2° ed )
Author: CODUTO DonaldLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 147.58 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of CODUTO Donald
883 p. · 24.1x17.8 cm · Hardback
I. GENERAL PRINCIPLES.
1. Foundations in Civil Engineering.
2. Performance Requirements.
3. Soil Mechanics.
4. Site Exploration and Characterization.
II. SHALLOW FOUNDATION ANALYSIS AND DESIGN.
5. Shallow Foundations.
6. Shallow Foundations-Bearing Capacity.
7. Shallow Foundations-Settlement.
8. Spread Footings-Geotechnical Design.
9. Spread Footings-Structural Design.
III. DEEP FOUNDATION ANALYSIS AND DESIGN.
11. Deep Foundations.
12. Deep Foundations-Structural Integrity.
13. Deep Foundations-Axial Load Capacity Based on Static Load Tests.
14. Deep Foundations-Axial Load Capacity Based
- NEW-Expands coverage of earth retaining structures, with separate full chapters on:
- Sheet pile walls. - Soldier pile walls. - Internally stabilized earth retaining structures - e.g., MSE walls, reinforced earth, and other methods.
- NEW-Adds a chapter on LRFD design.
- NEW-Reorganizes the chapters on deep foundations to provide more systematic coverage.
- NEW-Revises coverage of laterally loaded deep foundations to provide more emphasis on p-y analyses.
- NEW-Expands discussions of dynamic methods of deep foundation analysis.
- NEW-Places greater emphasis on the difference between strength requirements and serviceability requirements.
- NEW-Intersperses questions and practice problems throughout each chapter so students have the opportunity to practice the materia
These books may interest you
Soil Mechanics Lab Manual 225.68 €