International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities
International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities Series, Vol. 43
Author: HODAPP Robert M.Language: Anglais
Subject for International Review of Research in Developmental...:
Approximative price 177.10 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of HODAPP Robert M.
288 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Hardback
International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences. Volume 43 of the series offers chapters on a variety of themes.
- Provides the most recent scholarly research in the study of developmental disabilities
- A vast range of perspectives is offered, and many topics are covered
- An excellent resource for academic researchers
2. Early Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Progress, Challenges, and Remaining Questions for Families and Professionals
3. Processing of Non-Speech Auditory Stimuli in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders: The Impact of Stimulus Characteristics
4. Issues in Estimating Developmental Level and Cognitive Function in Rett Syndrome
5. Examining Family Involvement in Regular and Special Education: Lessons to be Learned for Both Sides
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
These books may interest you
Challenging Behavior 177.10 €