Introduction to data structures and algorithms with C++ (paper)
Author: ROWELanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 89.42 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ROWE
384 p. · 22.9x17.8 cm
1. Object Oriented Programming.
2. Classes and Objects.
3. The Elements of C++.
4. Constructors and Deconstructors.
5. Functions and Operator Overloading.
7. Stacks and Queues.
10. Linked Lists.
11. Searching Algorithms.
12. Sorting Algorithms.
13. Tables and Hashing Trees Graphs.
- The fundementals of data structures and algorithms are introduced from an OO perspective.
- Simple data structures are used as motivation for templates-students can see the benefit of using templates to design data structures which are able to handle multiple data types.
- Throughout the book a non-mathematical approach to algorithm efficiency is employed.
These books may interest you
C++Object-Oriented Data Structures 104.45 €