Managing management decisions (paper) (2nd ed. 91)
Author: COOKELanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 92.73 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of COOKE
352 p. · 23.5x17.3 cm
A long-time market leader in this discipline, Slack has set the standards in Operations Management which other textbooks seek to emulate. Expert authorship, an engaging writing style, and an interesting collection of cases combine to communicate the importance of managing operations and processes within a successful organisation.
DECISIONS AND MANAGEMENT.
1. Decision Making in Management.
THE DECISION MAKERS.
2. Individual Decision Behaviour.
3. The Social Context.
4. Decisions within the Organization.
5. Modelling Decisions.
6. Modelling Uncertainty with Decision Trees.
7. Modelling Preference.
8. Getting Objectives Straight.
9. Understanding the Problem.
10. Generating the Options.
11. Evaluating the Options.
12. Making a Choice.