Master Data Management
Author: LOSHIN DavidLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 51.74 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of LOSHIN David
288 p. · 19x23 cm · Paperback
Master Data Management equips you with a deeply practical, business-focused way of thinking about MDM—an understanding that will greatly enhance your ability to communicate with stakeholders and win their support. Moreover, it will help you deserve their support: you’ll master all the details involved in planning and executing an MDM project that leads to measurable improvements in business productivity and effectiveness.
* Presents a comprehensive roadmap that you can adapt to any MDM project.
* Emphasizes the critical goal of maintaining and improving data quality.
* Provides guidelines for determining which data to “master.
* Examines special issues relating to master data metadata.
* Considers a range of MDM architectural styles.
* Covers the synchronization of master data across the application infrastructure.
Chapter 2) Business Process Models, Stakeholders, and Participant Coordination
Chapter 3) MDM Maturity and the Implementation Roadmap
Chapter 4) Enterprise Data Governance
Chapter 5) The Value of Data Quality
Chapter 6) Data Standards and Metadata Management
Chapter 7) Identifying Master Data
Chapter 8) Data Modeling Issues for MDM
Chapter 9) MDM Paradigms and Architectures
Chapter 10) Data Consolidation and Integration
Chapter 11) Master Data Synchronization –
Chapter 12) The Functional Application Services Layer
Chapter 13) Management Guidelines and Summary
These books may interest you
Entity Information Life Cycle for Big DataMaster Data Management and Information Integration 52.85 €