Men and Depression
Author: COCHRAN Sam V.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 71.74 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of COCHRAN Sam V.
208 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm
This is a unique reference and practical guide that integrates and evaluates research and clinical practice relating to the diagnosis and treatment of men with depression. The volume explores why men are underdiagnosed and undertreated for mood disorders and provides the clinician with practical guidelines for conceptualizing a treatment plan for men with depression.
* Only book on the current market to address the complex nature of male depression
* Integrates the latest research findings and clinical innovations
* Offers guidelines for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of male depression
* Addresses pharmacological treatments and their implications
* Extensively illustrated with case material and clinical inquiries
Figuring Depression in Men: Defining the Terms of Depression.
Relating Traditional Models of Depression to Male Depression.
Loss, Trauma, Grief, and Masked Depression in Men.
Assessing Depression in Men.
S. Stuart, Psychopharmacologic Treatment of Depression in Men.
Psychotherapeutic Treatment of Depression in Men.
The Murder of the Self: Men and Suicide.
Reflections on Theorizing, Diagnosing, and Treating Male Depression.
These books may interest you
Speaking of SadnessDepression, Disconnection, and the Meanings of Illness, Updated and Expanded Edition 21.27 €