Optimal Management of Flow in Groundwater Systems
An Introduction to Combining Simulation Models and Optimization Methods
Authors: Ahlfeld David P., Mulligan Ann E.Language: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Ahlfeld David P., Mulligan Ann E.
186 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Hardback
tools to aid in the management of groundwater. Drawn from the operations research literature, this book combines methods for optimization techniques to numerical models for the simulation of groundwater flow. The resulting management model provides a valuable tool for optimizing performance of groundwater systems. This volume will fill a significant gap in the technical literature on groundwater modeling and management.
* Provides a thorough description of the mathematics underlying the method and a step-by-step introduction to practical application
* Introduces key concepts using an example continued throughout the book
* Contains MODOFC software package and associated documentation that implements many of the methods described in the book
* Details advanced topics, including nonlinear and integer problem elements and interpretation of management model results
* Each chapter ends with a summary of selected references and brief histories of the methodologies presented in the book
These books may interest you
Groundwater optimization handbook: Flow, contaminant transport and conjunctive managementFlow, Contaminant Transport... 125.17 €