Practical Guide to Occupational Health and Safety
Author: ERICKSON Paul A.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 111.43 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ERICKSON Paul A.
296 p. · 23.4x15.4 cm
* Provides practical guidelines for industrial compliance with major OSHA regulations
* Presents concise explanations of technical and scientific concepts underlying regulatory requirements
* Integrates specific examples of the global economy's influence on the design and implementation of workplace health and safety
* Elucidates the effects of health and safety programs on financial and legal risk management practices in industry
* Includes explanations of practical alternative compliance strategies for company health and safety officers
Scope of Occupational Health and Safety.
Hazard and Risk Assessment.
Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
The HSE Audit.
Health and Safety Programs:
Confined Space Entry and Hotwork.
Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices.
Hazardous Waste Management.
Management of Change.
Chemical Surveillance and Monitoring. Medical Surveillance.
Integrated Personnel Training.
Data and Information Management.
Business Management, Health and Safety, and Environmental Quality: As Assessment of Trends.