Public finance and the price systems, 4th ed 1994
Author: BROWNINGLanguage: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of BROWNING
560 p. · 24x15.5 cm
2. Market Failure: Public Goods and Extemalities.
3. Public Choice.
4. Principles of Expenditure Analysis.
5. Food Stamps, Unemployment Insurance, and College Subsidies.
6. Financing Health Care.
7. Social Security.
8. Govemment and the Distribution of Income.
9. Analyzing Income Transfer Programs.
10. Principles of Tax Analysis.
11. The Federal Individual Income Tax.
12. The Corporation Income Tax.
13. Other Major Taxes.
14. Deficit Finance.
15. The Tax System.
Appendix: Consumer Choice Theory.
- provides a coherent analytical framework in the first three chapters that is systematically applied in the analysis of tax and expenditure policies in later chapters.
- demonstrates how to use microeconomic principles to identify and evaluate the major consequences of tax and expenditure programs.
- emphasizes the effect of government policies on the distribution of income.
- provides an appendix on consumer choice theory--the only requisite analytical technique that may not be covered in every principles of economics course.
- End-of-chapter questions include both review questions and questions requiring the application of principles to new topics.
- a chapter devoted to deficit finance (Chapter 19) fully explores an issue of interest to students.
- timely discu
These books may interest you
Public FinanceA Normative Theory 77.27 €