Pulp and Paper Industry
Author: Bajpai PratimaLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Pulp and Paper Industry:
Approximative price 131.23 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Bajpai Pratima
334 p. · 19.1x23.5 cm · Hardback
Pulp and Paper Industry: Chemicals features in-depth and thorough coverage of Chemical additives in the Pulp and Paper Industry. It discusses use of Enzymes "Green Chemicals" that can improve operations in pulp and paper, describes Chemicals demanded by the end user and many key and niche players such as Akzo Nobel NV, Eka Chemicals AB, Ashland, Inc., BASF, Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., Clariant, Cytec Industries, Inc., Enzymatic Deinking Technologies, LLC, ERCO Worldwide, FMC Corporation, Georgia-Pacific Corporation, Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC, Imerys SA, Momentive Specialty Chemicals, Inc., Novozymes, Kemira Chemicals, Nalco Holding Company, Omya AG, Solvay AG, and Solvay Chemicals, Inc.. Paper and pulp processing and additive chemicals are an integral part of the total papermaking process from pulp slurry, through sheet formation, to effluent disposal. Environmental concerns, increased use of recycled waste paper as a replacement for virgin pulp, changes in bleaching and pulping processes, increased efficiency requirements for the papermaking process, limits on effluent discharge as well as international competitiveness have greatly impacted the paper and pulp chemical additive market. This book features in-depth and thorough coverage of Chemical additives in Pulp and Paper Industry.
- Detailed and up-to-date coverage of Chemicals in Pulp and Paper Industry
- Authoritative, thorough, and comprehensive content on a wide variety of Enzymes "Green Chemicals"
- Comprehensive list of Paper and Pulp Related Chemicals
- Comprehensive list of all Pulp and paper Suppliers
- Comprehensive Indexing
1. General Background 2. Paper and Paperboard 3. Industry Overview 4. Pulp and Paper Chemicals Market Overview 5. Pulp and Paper Chemicals 6. Enzymes 7. Demand by End Users 8. Major Pulp and Paper Chemical Suppliers 9. Future Trends
Chemists, chemical engineers, Chemicals suppliers, Chemicals manufacturers, Pulp and Paper technologist/ Engineers, Paper manufacturers, Paper mill personnel, Senior Paper Scientists and R&D Professionals, Academics, Analysts and Consultants