Solving Business Problems with Model Driven Architecture
The MK/OMG Press Series
Authors: Guttman Michael, Parodi JohnLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Guttman Michael, Parodi John
256 p. · 19.1x23.5 cm · Paperback
* Written for executives, analysts, architects, and engineers positioned to influence business-oriented software development at the highest levels.
* Filled with concrete examples and analyses of how MDA is relevant for organizations of various sizes.
* Considers a range of uses for MDA—from business process analysis to full-scale software modeling and development.
* Presents results for each case study in terms of tangible, measured benefits, including automatically generated code, defect reduction, improved visibility, and ROI.
II. Case Studies (this structure repeats for each of the six case studies)
A. Why the client chose an MDA Approach and What They Hoped to Achieve
B. How MDA Was Used
1. Process and Tools
2. Actual Project Experience
3. (Optional) Organizational Development
C. Results and Benefits
D. Ongoing and Planned Use of MDA
E. Client Assessment of the MDA Experience
III. Summary and Conclusions
A. Common Factors in MDA Usage and Success
B. Who Is Likely To Benefit from MDA?
C. Selected Scenarios of MDA Uptake
D. Final Words
These books may interest you
Software Engineering Techniques Applied to Agricultural SystemsAn Object-Oriented and UML Approach 126.59 €
Agent-based technologies and applications for enterprise interoperabilityInternational Workshops ATOP 2009, Budapest... 73.84 €
Advances in Cancer Research 135.60 €