Sobolev Spaces (2nd Ed.)
Pure and Applied Mathematics Series, Vol. 140
Authors: Adams Robert A., Fournier John J. F.Language: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Adams Robert A., Fournier John J. F.
306 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
This second edition of Adam's 'classic' reference text contains many additions and much modernizing and refining of material. The basic premise of the book remains unchanged: Sobolev Spaces is intended to provide a solid foundation in these spaces for graduate students and researchers alike.
* Self-contained and accessible for readers in other disciplines.
* Written at elementary level making it accessible to graduate students.
* Develops at length the intrinsic definition and properties of Sobolev spaces, in particular their imbedding, compact imbedding, interpolation and extension properties.
* Provides a thorough treatment of the real interpolation method and its application to Lorentz and Besov spaces.
* Includes surveys of other fractional-order spaces (Bessel potentials, Triebel-Lizorkin).
* Develops the theory of Orlicz and Orlicz-Sobolev spaces and their imbeddings.