The Washington Manual of Surgery (7th Ed.)
Author: Klingensmith Mary E.Language: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Klingensmith Mary E.
- Thoroughly revised with information on the latest advances in surgical technique, instrumentation, and standards of practice.
- New chapters on Biostatistics for the General Surgeon, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, and Fundamentals of Endoscopic, Laparoscopic, and Robotic Surgery.
- Reorganized content emphasizes clarity and consistency, so you can find what you need more quickly.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas taught in general surgical residencies, including pediatric surgery.
- Concise guidelines and algorithms assist in the diagnosis and management of surgical diseases.
- Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by faculty and residents from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, one of the world’s top surgical training programs.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use