understanding new testament
Author: KEELanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 90.52 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of KEE
I. COMMUNITY AND IDENTITY.Introduction: What Is the New Testament?
1.Quest for Community and Identity in the Early Roman Empire.
2. The People of the Book and Their Destiny.
II. THE COMMUNITY OF THE NEW COVENANT.Introduction: The Rise of the New Covenant Community.
3. Jesus, Prophet of the New Age.
4. The Beginning of the Gospel: Mark.
5. The True Community of Israel: Matthew.
6. The Mystical Community: The Gospel of John.
7. The Inclusive Community: Luke-Acts.
III. FROM INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY TOWARD UNIFIED INSTITUTION.Introduction: Paul and the Pauline Tradition.
8. Paul, Apostle to the Gentiles: Galatians and Romans.
9. Problems in Human Relations Among God's People: 1 and 2 Corinthians, 1 and 2 Thessalonians.
10. Jesus as Lord and as Divine Wisdom: Philippians and Colossians.
IV. THE COMMUNITY ORGANIZES FOR SURVIVAL AND STABILITY.Introduction: The Passing of the Apostles and the End of Jewish Christianity.
11. Establishing Authority and Achieving Unity: Letter to the Ephesians and the Pastorals.
12. Encounter with the Roman World: James, Hebrews, 1 Peter, Revelation.
13. Establishing Norms for Faith and Ethics: Letters of John, Jude, 2 Peter.
14. The Early Christian Writings Become the New Testament.
APPENDICES.A. Who Am I? Who Are We? The Importance of Life-World for Historical Method.
B. A Classification System for Oral Forms in the Synoptic Gospels.
C. The Q Source: A Formal Analysis.
D. Literary Relationships Among the 'Prison Epistles.'
E. Authority Models in the Early Church.
These books may interest you
Le testament 25.40 €