Computer Graphics : Using Open GL (2nd Ed.)
Author: HILL F. S.Language: Anglais
Subject for Computer Graphics : Using Open GL:
Approximative price 121.31 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of HILL F. S.
768 p. · 17x24 cm · Hardback
- 1. Introduction to Computer Graphics.
2. Getting Started Drawing Figures.
3. More Drawing Tools.
4. Vector Tools for Graphics.
5. Transformations of Objects.
6. Modeling Shapes with Polygonal Meshes.
7. Three-Dimensional Viewing.
8. Rendering Faces for Realism.
9. Approaches to Infinity.
10. Tools for Raster Displays.
11. Curve and Surface Design.
12. Color Theory.
13. Hidden Surface Removal.
14. Ray Tracing.
Appendix 1. Obtaining OpenGL.
Appendix 2. Some Mathematics for Computer Graphics.
Appendix 3. Some Useful Classes and Utilities.
Appendix 4. An Introduction to PostScript.
Appendix 5. An Introduction to SDL.
- NEW - Uses OpenGL as the supporting software - An appendix explains how to obtain it (free downloads) and how to install it on a wide variety of platforms.
- Enables students using a variety of machines to produce dazzling graphics, it gives students an immediate sense of success by allowing them to make intricate 2D drawings right in Chapter 2.
- NEW - Uses C++ as the underlying programming language - Introduces useful classes for graphics, but does not force a rigid object-oriented posture.
- Suggests how students who wish to stay with C can use alternative structures.
- NEW - Earlier and more in-depth treatment of 3D graphics and the underlying mathematics.
- Allows students to produce realistic 3D graphics much earlier in a